We want everyone who visits our website to feel welcomed, regardless of their ability or technology. We are committed to creating an accessible digital experience to better serve all of our constituents.
To help make our website a useful resource for everyone, we conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA standard (WCAG 2.1 AA). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
Please note that our website may link to, or interface with, third party websites that we do not control. These third party websites may not conform to the same standards.
Since everyone experiences the internet differently, there may be some accessibility limitations on our website. If you encounter an issue while using this website, please contact us using the form below to let us know or call us at 202-225-3001.
If you need to contact us using a TTY device, please call the U.S. House of Representatives TTY number at (202) 225-1904.
Accessibility features we aim to have on this website
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Headers that help define page organization
- Color contrast that makes reading easy for those with low vision and color blindness
- Closed Captioning on videos
- Text descriptions of all photos and graphics
- and more
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date
- Use the latest version of your web browser so you have the newest built-in accessibility features
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology